Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We had a very special visitor last night!!!

Tonight I wish I was obsolete.  A skunk came by to visit.  She left her scent right by the door of my sewing room.   Lizzie needs a bath.  I can't wait.  George has always washed the pets.  tehehehe!!    I remember the last time the dogs said hello to a skunk.  He came home, eyes watering,  I wouldn't let George or the dogs past  inside our door.  I sent him  straight to store to get tomato juice (for you young ones that all we had until the new vet formula).  I felt sorry for that cashier.  No one came near him.  I made him drop his clothes at the door.  Washed them twice and they were still odor-ifferous.  I'm laughing so hard now...just remembering.  I really wanted to help him.  I did I did.  It was so sad (so sad......hehehehehehe).  He had to bring in the other dog and wash him next.  I do remember.  I did help.  I held the door open.  But, I do have a special way to wash cats.  George will be successful tonite.  He just put out a sugar cream cookie candle waiting for Liz to come back inside.    Picture this:  I just picked-up Lizzie and sniffed her all over.  Its not her.  darn.  I just sniffed Lyle all over.  Its not the dogs.  My eyes are burning.  Its by the door.  At least no one got sprayed last night.  I really, really  wanted pictures of George and Lizzie all wet.

Max and Maggie:  Living room window watching world go by


                                                        George Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment