Friday, September 20, 2013

punish me!

heard on the news an administrator has been put on administrative leave with pay.  What the hell am I doing wrong?  I get reprimanded.  I get chewed out.  I get humiliated after I have to endure biting my tongue when I would love to tell a parent you are your child's problem and not this school.  My lips go numb when I want to walk over to another adult and say stop acting like a three year old and have to suck my lips instead.  I finally realize I am the oldest in my building.  I finally realize I am the oddest in the building.   I finally realize that everyone I have become friends with has a cat I found on the street. It comes to my attention that my job is obsolete and I  have to get down on my knees that I have a job next year.  I  I can't sleep at nite because of the huge responsibility teachers get crushed with when children:  look at you :  and believe you when you tell them  " if you do what I ask every day math will be easy for you next year."   And I whine, and I complain and I get too involved with my kids.  I drive my boss crazy whining and complaining  and He still won't punish me.  What am I doing wrong? All I want is to be punished.  Punish me.  Let me stay home and get paid.  Let me sleep late and pay me my full salary and stay home.  13 weeks and we have winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment