Sunday, September 22, 2013

a full belly makes one satisfied.

 Had lunch with George.  Some kind of strawberry balsamic dressing.  Wonder if I can find it on-line.  Nothing like an ice cold coke in my hand and a a full belly makes one feel so satisfied.  So, satisfied;  I put a t-shirt quilt together and discovered I was short 2.  hummmmm?  Should I let friend choose the last 2 t-shirts or should I just pick them from the bag.   What a conundrum.  Cut sew and finish.  Wait, wait,  wait.    Well after letting my tummy digest I decided to wait.  Took a class once and the teacher said she had several projects going at once.  Yup!  that's me.  I just never know what I feel like working on when I'm satisfied or frustrated.    Think I will spend the day binding.    163 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment