Thursday, September 19, 2013

there is no justice in this life.

Fairness??  Ha!   My bones are good.  My nose should have broke.  All my bruises have gone away.   I stopped limping today but want to faint if I touch my knee or turn my hand wrong.   No evidence at all from the ER adventure.  Lots of drama at school again.  I wish a big film company would come and film us for a year like they do bears or whales.  What would they find?  I swear you have to be nuts to work in middle school.  Kids are just like quilters.  If you want them to do anything you must first get their attention.  Then you got to show them how to create that fancy stitch.  Then you have to get their attention again.  Me?  I'm the worst.  I do everything backwards.  Not only do I think backwards but I flip things upside down.  Teachers just love me in their classroom.  Left handed and a flipper. Thank goodness its Girls Nite Out.
 164 days and counting.
 If you like empty violence, wasted sex and a simple plot:  read or watch Game of Thrones.  The good guys die.  Wow!!  (based on book Fire and Ice)

No comments:

Post a Comment