Friday, September 27, 2013

158 days : my feet hurt.

On my feet all day today.  Helping teachers, helping kids.  I love it when kids come to me and ask for a book that is only carried at the high school.  I love inter-library loan.  I love it when a child just loves a book so much they have to share it with their friends.  I'm glad they are reading but I get this secret thrill when I'm the one who purchased the books for them.  I am exhausted.  Hitting the couch. Watching worthless violence and empty sex.  "game of thrones"
                                                                    More SWAT Photos


Sent George to the vet with cat and dogs.  Time for new meds and vaccine.  tehehehe.  then i'm having him take me too dinner.  I am so glad we live in Texas.  I can go out to a fine restaurant in cut-offs and flippers.  Have a good weekend yo'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment