Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Never tell your boss.............

I don't have time to spit at work!  OMG   During the last month of school last year, I plopped myself down in my boss's office and told him I didn't know what to do with myself.  Kids no longer could checkout and I had to wait for teachers to turn in equipment.  Inventory was done and stupidly I confessed  again to him that I still had nothing to do.  Never let your boss watch you put together a jigsaw puzzle that takes 6 weeks for a special volunteer at work.  The kids gave up on it:  it was so flipping hard it took forever to finish.  I have mentors to match schedules with, I have fixed assetts I can't get too.  I have to create work for my math students who need catch up and I have to call parents.  What happened to my library job?  It's a perfect library after redoing the whole darn thing.  It took six years and now I can't enjoy it.  I can teach anything.  I can teach quilting to boys, girls and adults.  But do I have time?  I can't wait to start teaching quilting to my kids.  But, I can't seem to find an afternoon to meet the kids. (hope I have boys again)  If I don't get time to spit or talk to one of my student aides I'm gonna explode.  I'm too old for this!  I need a life.  Somebody have a whiskey and water for me.   171 days 4 hours and 17 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment