Sunday, September 15, 2013

37 more Saturdays. I never should have counted

Did very little this weekend.  (cleaned bathroom & laundry:  guess that will never go away)   Just wanted not to think about work.  Went to a yard sale.  Bought 5 tops  and 2 jackets for $2.50.  I had already planned not to buy any work clothes.  A friend called.  Met me for soda and took me to a yard sale.  Holy Moly:  two of the shirts were silk.  Whoever owned these had really good taste.  Spent the day pretending I was already retired and on an adventure waiting for these darn hummers all day.  Finished two quilts except for binding.  I remember learning about the north-south flyway.  Now I know what it meant.  Geese, Cardinals, Crows and Humming birds spending time in my neighborhood and heading south.
                                                  above     I  Machine embroidered.  My photo
                                                            class w/ Anne Kennedy.  Gracious Lady
                                                          hummers heading to Mexico
                                              Below:  Young male cardinel:  we have watched grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment