Thursday, September 26, 2013

end of a very long week




I made it through another week.  159 days left and another round of bills to pay.  We have been punished again in North Texas.  It's so flippin hot again.  We had several cooler days and now it's  back up to the high 90's.  Looking forward to rain.  I was tricked into thinking I could start celebrating cooler days. 
Taking off my shoes, my clothes and laying on the couch like a vegetable for the next 3 hours.
  Did you know????   When you purchase an e-reader you need to ask questions.  1) when i purchase a book is it mine for life?  and the answer is always yes.  However do you know about licensing? 
Like my students write:                                   Well Let Me Tell You.....
Depending on your device, depending on the licensing agreement w/ the seller determines how long you get to keep the e-book.  Question:  if I lose the device is this book still mine?  Question:  how many devices may I have this book on at one time?  Question:  if I upgrade my device will I be able to upgrade this book to my new device? Question:  If you go out of business is the book still mine?  Will I be able to put it on more than one device?  Cool days always remind me of:

                                                                              

What happened to the cool days.  My oven hasn't been on since last May.  My tummy wants baked apples, baked chicken (not from deli) cheesy gooey caseroles etc etc.

                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment