Sunday, March 30, 2014

zippers and fingers

Been trying to teach myself how to put a zipper in a bag.  Bought these flippin patterns.  great directions on how to make handles:  but:  "attach zipper"  is all I get.  Bought a book on how to make bags:  again :attach zipper.  Watched tutorials.  Forget that.  I can figure out how to attach zipper without handles.  Went to a quilt show after Sat.  school.  This women gave me a tutorial.  Lord!! we practiced and practiced.  My fingers hurt.   Forget dinner.  Forget cleaning.  Came and put a zipper in.  Lord have mercy I forgot the frickin handles.  Made a bag today w/ zipper.  8 tries.  Forgot the stablizer.  Have to rip and do again.  Got the handles in after a bazillion tries.  My fingers are so sore
If you haven't seen movie Two Brothers yet:  it really is good.  Only 5000 tigers left in wild.  Can't believe they sell tigers on the market.  The way the press has gone after "puppy mills:  I learned a in Missouri that they have tiger mills.  So sad.  The zoos are full.
                                         Tiger lives in Dallas
                                  Missouri cat:  "tiger mill" sanctuary
                       printed and soon to be a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment