Sunday, March 16, 2014

Life is grand today

46 degrees a little overcast but I can't breathe.  High winds, dust and mites all over the place.  Cooking in crock pot:  get a cheap hunk of beef.  Throw a coke on it.  Let cook until falls apart.  Then throw barbecue sauce on it.  great meal.  But at last weeks dog show:  (i bought a jar of homemade sauce:  do I hear jealous);  they made us these soft tacos on a grill w/ melted Mexican cheese, green onions and the sauce.  Oh my:  just delicious.  Lazy day today.  Yes!  My sewing room is clean.  Everything back in its place.  Fabric(yes) folded and separated by color:  wools, cottons and hand-dyed.  Threads are back in cases.  Ribbons in drawers, art supplies on shelves.  Finished Cres: Have to say good-bye to the Lunar Chronicles.   Someday I hope we can visit the moon.  Finished watching Season 2 of Copper.  It's a BBC show about New York 5 points.  I hate greed and corruption but America would not be America without it.  Finished Hemingway:  war is empty: life becomes empty  nobody ever wins. "farewell to arms". A great read: but I hated it. Things we do for students.   My docs from Ancestry haven't come.  Just found out my grandfather stayed w/ his maternal uncle in New York before heading to Iowa  and:   I can't find a darn thing now but I can see my cutting table.

No comments:

Post a Comment