Saturday, March 15, 2014

a perfect day today.

Lots of slow rain.  Now I don't have to worry about my trees dieing for another 6 wks.  I really don't want to go into stage 5 water restrictions.  Gonna have to figure out how to haul water w/out a truck.  Went to library to use ancestry.com.   1000's more records have been down loaded since last year.  Sent myself some copies of records darn it.  They didn't come.  I guess that's what I get for using it free.  You get bumped off after 2 hours.  Took me hour to figure out how to use library version.  My grandmother came over at age 14 (12) as a servant to a family.  Everyone was so poor and we Americans just take everything for granted.  People who get nails done, have cell phones and a billion videos are not poor.  Shame on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment