Friday, March 14, 2014

integrity and priority

I will drop $14 on a pair of socks but won't spend $11.00 on a magazine.  I can spend $50 at a quilt shop but won't spend $30 on a battery so I can download photos w/out waiting to charge a flippin battery over nite. Looking into a better cell phone.  Increases my bill by $31/ month.  Will spend $17.00 on fajitas but it aggravates me that I have to buy a coke for $1.25 at school. Taught my 14 year olds how to divide.  Took a week.  they were able to smile and keep up w/ me now that they know their times tables.  Shame on us for not teaching these skills.  They will never forget me.  I taught them how to use a calculator.  Long division and to multiply.  Next week AFTER spring break we work on multiplying 3 digit numbers. There are not enough school days in a year.  Oh Lord :  did I say that.  Strike me dead.
                                                   pregnant
                                                               going to another dog show
                                                  a perfect photo

                                                   soon to be a quilt.  will start in 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment