Wednesday, March 5, 2014

workin' like a dog

Working like a dog on my dog quiltlets.  Almost have my dog bow ties done.  Looking forward to the dog show.  Agility training.  Over 600 doggies.  I wonder if they are handled by a handler or an owner.  I can't imagine letting someone else raise my pets.  They bring too much joy into my life.  Talking to a friend today.  Yup.  My pets sleep with me.  I confess.  Those pets always kept my backside warm until I married George. That's why I'm so confused with him I never know how many blankets to use.  Now the pets keep my feet and face warm.  Its funny how when they are young they want to snuggle but when they get some weight on them and you roll over:  they push back and won't move.  Sometimes I get mad and push back then I get bit.  Kind of sounds like George.

No comments:

Post a Comment