Monday, March 10, 2014

90 daYs, I made it : but what a mess

Have you seen the quilt work of:  Lois Podolny?  What an amazing national award quilter.  Just plain WOW!  Before going to a show:  I drag out fabric:  wool and cotton and flannel.  I drag out embellishments and bling.  I pack doggie bedding, collars and cards.  I pick and choose bags, quilts pillows and quiltlets.  Having the garage and switching from cabinets to shelves I have lots of space.  But not enough.  So I have stuff every where.  Now I have to sort it all back out and put it all back together by technique and color.  I want to spend an hour each evening reorganizing.  I am ashamed to say:  I can't see my cutting table.  Today it was pitch black when I left for school.  Day light savings time has struck again.  I was hoping to see a few deer or a coyote but they were still sleeping.  I made it.  13 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment