Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm confused

I'm confused.  My closet is confused.  My body is confused.  Focus is confused.  Am I to wear warm or cold clothes?  Am I to wash warm or cold clothes?  Do I need to sleep with one or two blankies? Hot and Cold.  Cold and Hot.  Just made hot chocolate.  Soon I'll be screaming it's tooo hot.  My lunch has gone from 11:00 am to 12:30.  My whole paradigm is off.  Now my body is off.  We have testing tomorrow and my schedule is off.  All this time, I thought I was special.  Our school numbers dropped and I was scared I'd be working at 2 schools.  I became a part time librarian and a part time math teacher.  Then I heard others were doing the same thing.  My boss told me :  I am not special.  I am just one of the pack.  Ouuuu ooooo!!!!  64 school days left - 10 more days and spring break.  Ouuuuu oooo!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment