Thursday, March 20, 2014

ouch! reading

George and my dad are the only people I know who read manuals.  Ouch!  I hate reading manuals.  I think I read my first camera manual once.  I am proud to say I am a skimmer.  Kind of like supper.  If it can't get from freezer to my belly in 20 min.  It won't get fixed.  I hate to read patterns. All this week I have  used tools.  I can't believe I even used a ruler with the bindings.  I wonder if I'm using the tools correctly.  Can't find instructions anymore.  We are having cream of tomato soup tonight read the recipe on-line.  Made chicken broth this week.  Don't like canned.  Way too much salt.  Made myself wake-up at 7:45 today.  Spring Break has sprung.  Started reading Hemingway's "To have or have not"  Holy Toledo! (yup! I was there Toledo, Spain.  Spent the nite on Mediterranean Sea.)  Holy Moly it is good.  Language rough and a murder at start.  Need to watch the Bogie movie again.  But,  can't.  Have to go  back to work Monday and have many more UFO's to finish now that I'm getting my health back.  Hair coming back.  Energy back.  Released from Doc. :  won't go back for 6  mos.  Finally after 3 1/2 years.  Crazy pills.  Falling. Poisoned. burned. Steroids, etc.  Now, he said I'm fat.  Yes I know I'm fat.  I can't wear my sweaters anymore.  What a great motivator:  tell your loved ones.  Tell your friends.  Ladies,  especially menopausal women:  Estrogen is stored in fat cells.  Bodies continually make estrogen throughout life.  Breast cancer cells feed off  estrogen.  Darn it!!  I was just starting to enjoy: chips, fries, eating out, pot pies, true coke, :  Now I have to change my taste buds back to brocolli.  Now I know why they used to leave us old farts on the Tundra during hard times.



                                                           Hand painted, quilted  and now done.

 
                                        Ironing board made by shop kids.  Big enough for 6 foot quilt and cat.

                                                         hand-painted animals.  quilted and ready for binding.

                                                                 bag with zip

                                                                       redid his eyes.
Binding and done.  Came out lovely.  Can't wait 11 weeks.  New things to add to my webpage.   Clean-up web page in 11 weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment