Tuesday, March 18, 2014

education never enough

Took a class in my holy jeans and shirt.  Oh my!  I learned so much.  How to use 3 more presser feet. Software to paint, software for cutwork etc   Cleaned my drawers around my sewing machine.  Now I know why they call it spring cleaning.   Yuck!  gross.  I have a Bernina nothing purrs like a Bernina.  My class was on my laptop on a Bernina webinar.  Whatever machine you have,  author you like or idea you need to teach...find the websites and sign-up!  technology is so amazing:  did I say that...Yeah!  I had 2 frickin trojans (nasty virus) on my brand new machine.  A billion dollars at the computer store to get her fixed.  But i have George.  I can now print and download my.  Photos from my spring clean in my studio
my studio

                                                        hand-dyes folded
                                                               a clean ironing board I share w/ cat
                                                                fabrics happy
                                                                        made it to my sewing machine!!!
                                                                    binders put back
                                                                
                                                                     toys dusted   

oh! oh!  my cutting board w/ my UFO's.  I see my cowboy quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment