Monday, March 31, 2014

closer and closer

Went to eye doctor  today because  it is getting harder and harder to read up close.  Can't read on either bottle  "shampoo" or "conditioner" but I can still see my toes.   Noticed I'm sitting farther away from my sewing machine than comfortable.  Thought my arms weren't long enough last Sunday.  Now I know why:  I can't see up close again.  Its been two years since I went to eye doctor.  2 pairs of classes $600+ dollars.  What is insurance paying for?  I walked out w/ no glasses.  Going to have to find a cheap place and buy 4th rate lenses.  Got to fill out the 2014-2015 intent form today.  Yup.  I wrote      " Miller.  retire.                      YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!  "     10 weeks, 69 calendar days and 49 school days.     I honestly  can't wait until weeks , days and days are below 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment