Wednesday, March 12, 2014

technology

I will no longer complain about technology even though I can't find my phone when its dead and I can't download photos tonight because my camera battery is almost dead.  Started to search for my ancestors and discovered Terry in Yuma was searching part of my family.  I am so glad we have shared our searches together.  I hope to meet her some day.  Eventhough I was probably the last person to get a cell phone (I got a year free from ATT because I refused to give up my analog phone since it was better for mountain driving and I wasn't talking to air) and a facebook account I am glad its there.  I am now in touch with people from my past.  But, it just ain't the same as seeing them on the couch in my living room.  Through Terry I am now in touch with a woman in Florida who is married to the son of my Dad's uncle.  The point is:  don't wait.  Find out who your grandparents are.  Ask about your grandparent's grandparents.  Find out how you became you.  I have no one to ask.  I waited too long.  Through, Terry and Sue and a cousin in Chicago:  I am going to Fort Worth to look through documents (same as DC) to see what I can find on my mother's side.  So, started looking for documents of my grandpa and forgot I had these from DC
                                                           We haven't changed much



                                              I took this photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment