Thursday, February 27, 2014

maybe a little

Maybe I was little once.  I used to buy my clothes in the kids dept.  Then I hit 50 and got married.  I used to like a little french fry:  Now I dream about the whole shebang.  I used to date a little.  Then I got married.  I used to clean my bathroom a lot but now I clean it a little.  I drive a little to work each day but drive 150 miles to buy fabric.  I once made these great big traditional quilts until I discovered little art quilts.  I used to buy a lot. a lot of fabric until I realized I would never use it.  But, I sure like looking at it and fondling it.  We used to watch a lot of tv, but now we have none.  I wish I had time to read a lot but right now I only read a little.   I am down to 67 school days.  Maybe that's only a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment