Wednesday, February 12, 2014

life would be so simple if I was a cat.

Still boiling water for hot chocolate:  What a concept.  Pets had to eat cold food today.  Still no microwave.  But,  but we got a washer.  Its big enough to wash 3 blankies at a time.  Did you know its an additional $200 extra to get the slate grey color.  And the pedestal is an additional $220.   To get it delivered on Sat is an extra $10.00.  Who is making all this money????    If I was my cat the only thing I would have to worry about is whether to sleep next to Francine or next to George for the nite.  Happy Valentines.  Me and George went out to dinner.  I swear 1/2 of Wichita Falls was out having dinner tonite.  Last year we tried to go out for Valentines and there wasn't an empty seat in any restaurant.  We decided to celebrate early.  I guess you can do that when you've been married 10 years.  did I say 10 years?  Holy Smokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment