Wednesday, February 26, 2014

just a little

"Just a little"  certainly is not the American Way.  Came home.  Made soup.  Had salad and drank a coke.  Guess I'm not really dieting. Wish I would only drink a little coke. Quilted a little every evening these past 6 nites.   Have my cowboy on the quilt.  Wish I had time to quilt a lot.  Now to attach the horses.  Hope I finish it before the dog show. Bought groceries, I wish inflation was just a little.  Sticker shock again.  I made butternut squash and apple  soup.  It's to die for. Had it in New Orleans.   Had to stop at store for apple juice.  Couldn't find a little.  Had to buy a quart.  You know when it says a dime size of shampoo:  I use 3x as much.  Its hard to smell just a little.  When it says 1/2 cup of apple juice I add 3/2's.   When it says a tsp of cough medicine:  I take just a little more.  If a little works than a lot more will too. I drink 2 big swallows.  Is that a little?  I'm struggling w/ our new wash machine.  It takes a little soap.  Oh so little.  Wasn't concentrating and had to spoon a whole bunch of liquid soap out of the drawer. (new machines have limits on soap with soap drawers).  When George made a little fire last nite (texas homes have fire places???).  He made sure it lasted all nite.  And, when I said I wanted a little cat:  we ended up w/ 4 and an 18 pounder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment