Saturday, February 15, 2014

So what is the answer??? Do you really care.

 Is pi a rational or irrational number?  Can you remember?  I do!  I do!  But, who really cares?  A new wash machine arrives tomorrow.  Is there laundry to do?  but, who really cares?  Came home from a windowless building today to an almost spring.  Probably only one more cold day and then I can box my winter clothes.  I care, I care.  The pets have been so stir crazy that Maggie didn't come inside to tell me hello.  She only stopped by the gate to wag her tale.  Now to get ready for the big shed.  Pet hair all over me, the furniture and the bed.  But who really cares?  Pets give us so much pleasure a little fur on black pants never ever bothered me.  So who really cares?.  Let the pet hair flow.  But, the quilt police hate pet hair. I need to quilt in a bubble or buy stock in packing tape.   I go through so much tape every summer getting pet hair off my quilts used for display.  The best tape is packing tape.  Wrap around hand 4-6 times and pat on quilt.   As it loses its sticky just peel down to next layer.  Usually enough for one small quilt.    Samples of my quiltlets for next quilt show.  phase one.
                                                monochromatics
                                                              working with wool
                                            Happy Valentines :  cardinal

No comments:

Post a Comment