Saturday, February 8, 2014

Beautiful Sunny Day

It's always so beautiful after a storm.  Went for a ride to the Wichitas today.  What a beautiful day but still needed a coat.  George can talk cow.  Photos included.  When I used to go to Yellowstone I would get up 30 min. before daylight and drive through the park to get to the Wolf/Bear park.  I would roll down my window and howl.  I would change pitch and howl.  The wolves would howl back.  It was terrrrific listening to those wolves howl.  Their howls would send chills through me.
Birds from backyard.  Just amazes me that my camera costs the same as a wash machine.  I had no trouble saving and saving and doing w/out to purchase that
                                                               Our backyard

                                                             Off Duty.  Its time to go home
                                                        George talking to LongHorns.
camera.  But it just burns me up that I have to spend the same amount of money for a wash machine.  I just hate it.  And, then when I get it I'm going to have to do laundry.   Wish I had enough underwear so I wouldn't have to do laundry for 6 weeks.  Keep Checking back next week.  Lots more quilt photos to follow.  Its so darn easy to download photos now that I keep my cable tied to my filing cabinet w/ my favorite animal quilt patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment