Thursday, February 20, 2014

Finished!

Finished another t-shirt quilt.  It is gorgeous.  Thank Goodness to quilt heroes like Elenor Burns and Sue Hausman.  I take my inspiration and skills from them.  How many of you remember watching Elenor on PBS every Sat.  I confess I have six of her books.  I wish they made books like hers today.  Not a detail or step missing.  And, the great Sue Hausman also on PBS.  She had a guest quilter on every week.  They both have retired but I still see their names popping up  I wonder if they know how many lives they have touched.  Me.  I know.  I have taught children to love reading, love the animal world and to become incredible teachers.  I have had a fulfilling Career.
T-shirt quilts are fun to make.
                                                     Notice the little helper on bottom right
 a little too windy

the quilt.  finished

No comments:

Post a Comment