Thursday, February 13, 2014

going to work in daylight and the exit

Man leaving the house at daylight sure gives one a new lease on life.  Sunrise was gorgeous.  Ate candy today.  How long has it been that you enjoyed a tootsie roll pop.  A new technique my boss explained:  And, I can't believe my 14 year old boys are buying into it.  The technique is the  "exit".  Last 5 minutes of class while the kids are cleaning-up and waiting for the bell: we do the "exit" They have two problems to finish.   Everyone in class can do problems.  Its all review from last semester.  They must turn in paper to get out the door.  The next day.....I draw one name for each problem.  If they get it right :  they can eat the tootsie roll, chocolate, etc:  in front of us.  If they get it wrong.............tehehe   I or my partner teacher get to eat it in front of them.  It is becoming lots of fun.  As I was chewing the tootsie part of the tootsie roll:  my teeth were sticking together.  One of my boys said:  Mrs. Miller you're just teasing us.   I was making all kinds of delicious sounds while trying to keep in the saliva.  We shall know who looked up this question:  "Is pi a rational number?"

No comments:

Post a Comment