Thursday, February 6, 2014

What a flippin idiot.

It is all relative.  When its 45 degrees outside.  I whine its too cold.  And, wish it was 85 degrees. When its 85 degrees outside I whine its too hot and wish it was 45 degrees.  I spend days wishing to retire and then I lose sight of my goals.  Had a fella' come visit me at school today.  ummmm His parents grew up in Alaska and moved to Australia and settled in Seattle.  A friend told him about me and all we talked about was Montana.  We looked and looked at my photos of Montana and then photos of Katmai National Park.  Now I know why I need to retire.  I want to create a line of animal quilt patterns.  There is such a need for realistic animals.  I haven't worked on these patterns since I became ill.  Now that I'm no longer ill and starting to get my life back:  I can't wait to get back to Montana.  You can see these photos:  www.thephotoquilter.com.   Hey Mrs Moose and Mr. Bear:  I'm coming back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment