Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What a perfect day

Stayed home from work yesterday and today. I had my jammies on for 48 hours.   Woke up yesterday and told George I didn't feel right.  I was right.  20 min later:   Aching, cold, and fevering.  Good thing I got that flu shot.  Know just who gave it to me too.  Test day last Weds.  A little tiny one asked to run to the restroom.  Lo and Behold.  When she came back she puked.  Yup!  Little tiny thing.  Tried to be polite and not shoot for distance.  She puked on her shirt and chair.  Stayed home rest of week.  Me.  Pushed chair outside to get cleaned.  Sent her to nurse and then used her desk. Did I say:  used her desk??   Should have sterilized the desk.  Darn it. Darn it Darn it.  Should have brought out the big guns:  lysol, alcohol and the wipes.  Won't make that mistake again.   Wait:  I won't forget the next  83 days  to use the big guns

No comments:

Post a Comment