Wednesday, January 8, 2014

oh! so tired.

Went to the gym today. 2nd time this week. Unbelievable how much strength I have lost. Actually swam two laps. I was doing a quarter mile 3-4 times per week before all the mishaps. It doesn't matter how much money you got or how important you are if you don't have your health. Illness takes no consideration for size, race or gender. Prayers are the only equalizer. Speaking of size: I was looking at my threads today. Polyester and cotton. There is plain thread, varigated thread and twisted thread. The sizes go from 20-50. 50 being the thinnest. Well darn it!!! I've reached 50 and am certainly no longer the thinnest. I usually use 40 wt but this class I'm taking wants 30 or 50. Surprise in my bo of threads I actually have 50 wt cotton. hmmm. Good thing I bought it on sale. Now I will learn how to use it. Can't wait to try the weight on my cowboy quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment