Saturday, January 11, 2014

My quilting folder

My quilting folder is lost forever. Now to start over. So sad. So very sad. My last quilt class I learned to paint on fabric. Have been experimenting for years. Can't wait to do the cats and dog. Learned about depth, shading, color and tone. Now my quilt animals will come alive and look more 3 dimensional. George downloaded my Canon Software so i can download my photos. But lo and behold the camera has to be hooked to camera with cable before the software will leave cyber space and enter my laptop. One more step and few helps to customer service and serial numbers and and and.... I want to start painting but we have no water. George is attempting to fix a faucet/pipe that was not leaking before he fixed the faucet that sort of leaked. Ummmmmm I wonder if I will be able to shower tomorrow? There is no way i'm paying for a plumber on a Sunday when I gently asked him to wait to fix the faucet//pipe he discovered leaking after he fixed it. I wonder if I will be stinky. Photos to follow if I can get him to crawl out of the cabinet under the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment