Thursday, January 30, 2014

ok! I'll play.

Our 15 year old washer has bit the dust.  The belt is hanging on by a thread.  And, the last time it got fixed $125.  So its time.  She has had a good life.  See an add in paper.  $449.  But it's $499 if I don't by its mate.  Ok.  The newest and greatest front loader energy efficient and water conserver is $699.  Ok.  I'll play.  Give me that one because I can put 3 blankies in at one time.  $100 tax.  $80 to deliver and $300 for warranty.  Now its $1200.  I looked at the guy and walked out.  82 days left.   Have 2 big art shows coming up in spring.  Can't wait to tweek everything now that I had my last 2 classes.  Went to pick-out fabric with a friend yesterday.  Lord!, help me.  I just love to fondle fabric.  Guess I will attempt to clean my sewing room and fondle my own for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment