Monday, January 6, 2014

oh no! lost a few posts....

O where did they go!!! Must not have been too important..... Just finished watching Saving Private Ryan again. What a great movie. makes you think how precious life is. how short life is. I hope people think I am a "good" person. Life is very precious to me. You never have enough time. Watching Tom Hanks from 1998 and then 2013: my oh my has he aged. that means I have aged too. I was doing just fine and then getting ready for bed at 10:30 at night... I just set my alarm clock back to 6:00 am. Knowing that 6 am is just around the corner has made me feel really old just now. I have a quote on my desk for everyone to read: it goes something like this: You have only one life: don't waste it. I hope getting up at 6 am for the past thirty years has not been a waste,

No comments:

Post a Comment