Monday, January 13, 2014

Sometimes I amaze myself.

I truly am amazing. Sitting here working on my cowboy. Have my paints out. Plastic cup with water to keep brushes clean. Lights on. Brushes dirty. Both a dry and damp towel wishing I had a coke...but drinking water instead. Watching that good looking boy from PBS: Horatio Hornblower. Then the most amazing thing I did this week or maybe month..... truly amazing: I just drank the cup of water I've been using to rinse my brushes. I'm going to glow in the dark. I just know it. From eating sardines last weekend and dying 100 yards of fabric sometimes w/out gloves. I know the chemicals are dangerous that they make the dye from but all info says once it touches water : the dye becomes safe and it can be disposed down the sink. ummmmmm. Maybe that's why I see a slight aura around the drain and my ears. I use gloves but the water and dye seep down them to my fingers anyway.
My week in New Orleas:

No comments:

Post a Comment