Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yippee!!! Punishment Day 3 Technology is everywhere.

It was actually fun.  The day went quickly and snacks were provided. Remember:  if you feed the teachers they won't eat your children.  I must admit I purchase all the new tools and salivate over all the new software in quilting.  I use it and then go back to the way my great grandmother made her quilts.  If I had a choice to save a cat or my sewing machine...I would just pray for purgatory.  I would not be able to make that choice.  As I truly believe,  my Hell will be when I get to Heaven : (all middle school teachers go to heaven) God says:  "Do you want to spend eternity w/ the cats or dogs? " I love all the new updates on my sewing machine and how everything gets faster and slicker.  Baby Miller just purrs every time she comes back home from being cleaned.  At work, I just wish they'd leave the technology alone.  Every flippin year I have to learn new icons or new procedures because corporate wants to look slick.  Day 185 we learned about webpages that I would have killed for when I was a younger teacher.  I love workshops especially quilt workshops.  Every time I go to one I come home all jazzed-up.  Here is a photo of our Maggie.  She was rescued 7 years ago and wakes up each morning thanking us for keeping her safe.  Time to Quilt.....
    Miss Maggie soon to be a quilt:

No comments:

Post a Comment