Tuesday, August 27, 2013

180 days to go and i can't wait until i can quilt all nite.

Where went my summer vacation?  Almost went swimming today ,but,  almost had a flat.  Brand new tires...ummm.  replaced the valve stem....good thing I wasn't on my to Florida.    New teacher at school:  I almost made her lunch for dinner.  I  was almost a Texan:  until I confessed:  what is frito salad.   Lord!!!  Frito salad is delicious.  Start with lettuce add whatever you want:  I added baby tomatoes,  kidney beans, carrots, black beans, celery,  left over roast beef , olives, red cabbage and cheese then top w/ fritos  (i'm such a foreigner, y'all say)  The secret to frito salad is Catalina Dressing :  and top w/ fritos.  Yummy in my tummy.  George was a booboo baby:  just too healthy:  I told him to open a can of chili and add fritos.  Can't wait for leftovers for lunch.  My cat Lizzie is a bully.  I just watched her cross the yard to stalk another cat.  No wonder cats don't have owners but "staff" to take care of them.   I almost felt like I was watching a female lion take down a cheetah.  I need to make another art quilt.  Almost having  pains and withdrawals  because its too late to quilt.  Just need some time.  No plans this weekend....quilt ,  quilt,  quilt.  Practice on a sandwich.  Learn to make pintucks and then cut out a raccoon.
                                                                      My Lizzie is a brute:

                                                              Lizzie is not fat:  just fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment