Wednesday, August 28, 2013

179 days and how i am invisioning retirement

wake at 8:30 ish. Move the cat to other side of bed.    Go swimming.   Have lunch. share lunch with cat and dogs.   Work on my favorite animal quilt.  Should I make it look like Lizzie, or Maggie, or Cali or Smokey or hmmm:  always wanted to do the one Where we see my George hanging the moon. Take a quilt class online... way to cool. Move the cat off the sewing table.  Practice making perfect art stitches. Move another cat off my ironing board.   It ain't my turn to make dinner this week.  Where should we go eat.  Feed the cats.  Feed the dogs.  Watch a movie with good looking men:  Hugh Jackman?  Colin Ferrel,  etc. etc.
Fabric is on sale next week.   Have to sub one day this week.
I got the "baddest"  kid to carry a notebook and pencil today.  He asked for help twice.  Breathe.  Breathe.  Breathe.  Now he has to find it inside him:  to carry it tomorrow as his  buddies make fun of him.   What is wrong with this picture...........I want them all to carry, notebook and pencil.  Lets see:  who should I work on tomorrow? 
I do my best thinking when I wake-up at 2 am.  I can solve the world problems at 2:00 am.   Then, I look like this when I walk in the door at school.  (our Smokey)

No comments:

Post a Comment