Monday, May 19, 2014

the threshold of old age

Made it through my first week of being salt-free.  I have crossed the threshold of old age.  I feel so much better.  Off the salt.  Soon off the preservatives.  It just ain't sodium.  I watched on netflix:  killer at large:  why obesity is america's greatest threat.   It's been in my cue for almost a year.  I recommend it to every one.  I do not want to support the food industry anymore.  Did you know a kid's meal deal is the correct portion for an adult.  My life is truly over:  I took 15 tsp. of sugar and  measured it into a baggie.  Yup.  that's how much is in a 16 oz cherry coke.  That's 30 tsp in a big gulp.  Poor me.  I don't smoke ,  I don't drink,  I don't pick on people, etc.  but I love coke.  No more -  before I cross the threshold on that too.  I would have killed for a coke today.  2 more Mondays and 3 more weds.  And, I'm done



No comments:

Post a Comment