Monday, May 26, 2014

I swear 8 pets just ain't enough!!!

In the county of Wichita I am known as an animal hoarder.  Well we had another black and white stripped kitty visit us again.  George thinks 2.  One sprayed under our bedroom window (I went to sleep on couch - George said "we'll take care of it in the morning").  I thought the dogs had been hit.  My eyes burned.  Couldn't get away from the smell.  All over me and it lingered all day.   The other spot was under my car and my sewing studio door again.  Poor Lyle.  Her entire igloo smelled skunk.  A smell you will never forget.  I am so afraid of rabies.  Smokey and Maggie cornered a striped kitty under the shed for 2 days.  The little bugger dug out the back and escaped while the 2 "watchers"  must have fallen asleep.  Yup!  Union employees caught slackin' again.  Lizzie picked-up the odor from me.  At the dog show we heard about "odor mute".  An organic powder to be used on walls and pets when mixed w/ water.   George scrubbed and scrubbed all day.  He took care of it.  All pet odor gone.  MY skunk odor gone.  My sewing room smells fresh and Lyle has clean blankies and an igloo.  You figure the Watchers would keep the skunks away.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment