Wednesday, May 28, 2014

alarm clocks

Do they still call those things that wake you in the morning an alarm clock?  Is a clock radio an alarm clock?  Are the chimes on your phone an alarm clock?   Can the timer on the microwave be an alarm clock?  I have to read the directions for the tv to turn its self on again. Is George an alarm clock when he wakes me every morning and tells me to get out of bed?  Is a coffee pot an alarm clock?  Is a school bus leaving the bus barn the ultimate alarm of disappointment.   Hmmm?  Maybe I should post photos of everything in a house that has the potential to let you know it's time:  time for?????????????  My Abby was my most favorite alarm clock.  She would sit on my pillow and stare at me every sunrise.  If I didn't wake she would put her wet nose on my eyelids.  If I pretended I was asleep:  she would put her cold wet nose in my ear.   In 10 calendar days I am going to burn every alarm clock in the Miller Household.  Look out George!  Lizzie!  George Jr.  Maggie,  Smokey, Packer, Cali.  Sleeping in is upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment