Tuesday, May 6, 2014

just a very old woman

kids are so funny when they ask me why I'm leaving school:  I say I'm a very old women.  My boys were asking me how much money I need to live on after I retire.  Are you planning on having electricity and water?  taking girls out?  eating?  what about a car?  there eyes popped out of their heads:  I get paid that much to stay home.  Yappers!!!  What a ponzi scheme and I wouldn''t trade it for anything.  I remember being the young one and watching how the elders tried to retire and couldn't.  Now w/out ducks in a row:  they retire and return to subbing.  Me:  I only need to sub 3 days to pay for that sewing machine? ummmmm  do I really need that sewing machine?
                                                       had a little visitor a few weeks back
                                                         just a little cottontail
                                                     I finally got my ears

                                                                      baby quilts done
                                                                          puppies everywhere
                                                         predator scared the visitor through the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment