Monday, May 5, 2014

monkey off my back.

  2 darling baby quilts done.  Actually my design.  Puppies everywhere.  Only the top done on the baby kitty quilt.  She will have to wait.  Got 2 t-shirts today w/ Re-tired on the back.  Cat is out of bag.  They announced the new librarian going to my school.  Kids have been asking all day about me.  Guess everyone will know now.  Finished 2 more bags.  Each one is getting better and better.  Can't wait to see if they sell at the dog show coming up.  Need to make kennel covers and more beds.  Summer beds.  I remember a few Christmas breaks ago:  with my - kid after school quilt class.  Never made a bag.  Never put in a lining.  Never made a pocket and had no idea how to make a bag.  Spent the entire vacation :  making bag after bag after bag :  so I could teach the kids.  Now I can even attach hardware and add a zipper.  29 calendar days and I can make uncountable bags.  Photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment