Wednesday, May 7, 2014

just plain tired.

  so much to do.  so much to do.  Most our kids have shut down from school work.  Not me.  I reamed them yesterday.  "When we started this class you were happy to have completed 10 problems.  Now look at you 21 problems in 30 min.  Well!  I'm so proud of you and next year you will be going to school w/ 3 other middle schools.  (schools merging).  Remember how much you suffered?  Now you can keep up w/ your teacher. I want a big thank you from you before May 31.  The kids at other middle schools are working & I'm not going to let you get 20 days behind.  I expect you to work until the last day of school.  That means a complete lesson no less.  5 lessons a week.  Period."   All but my 2 hard-core completed their lessons.  Baby quilts a success.  Had my aides cleaning and cleaning.  I want my replacement to think I actually worked.  so much to do.  I just can't drag that leg back in from the door.  I got one leg out the door now.  5 weeks left

No comments:

Post a Comment