Friday, May 16, 2014

clean eating.

Got my portions under control but just ate a pound of watermelon.  Gonna be up all night but at lease it's salt free.  My ticket will cost $250.  Once in the computer it doesn't go away.  But, I believe in grovelling.  I will have 6 months to pay it off.  Thank goodness.  That's like giving up a burger and fries each month.   Oh!  I'd rather put it in savings but me and George are going to kick the burger habit.   The rash struggled  to come back today.  But I was really under control this week.  But girls nite out ended up at Olive Garden.  Yup!  that's off my list now for a while.  It just sucks getting old.  Question:  Why can't I retire when I'm young and can enjoy it?  My skin is itching like crazy.  Making these dog beds (cute, cute!)  photos later and using a type of foam matt.  My skin doesn't like.  When it's gone going back to 2 layers of batting for them darn dogs.  Gotta scrub, scrub , scrub w/ benadryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment