Friday, May 2, 2014

kindness

Girls nite out last nite.  Steak and a movie.  That new one w/ Cameron Diaz.   Really is a chick flick and funny.  Those girls need to gain weight.  I have some to give them.  Kindness.  I guess does not come naturally.  Sad to say it has to be taught.  Couple of fights again.  I will never understand how the kids get so jazzed up to see another child hurt.  We had one yesterday.  He lost a tooth and bled all over. Today I got to watch these stupid kids pretend they were bullies.  School is a symptom of our culture and these kids are not respectful, or kind.  These innocent kids who think they are playing just stupid tricks are going to get hurt by these kids who know no kindness.  It saddens me to say I am leaving public education just in time.  I fear for these young teachers who have to deal w/ these monsters who know nothing about kindness..  30 calendar days and I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment