Tuesday, April 22, 2014

uncountable ways

People are always asking me what I will do when I retire.  Uncountable ways of doing nothing.  that should be my answer.  Uncountable sleep in and staying in jammies until George gets home.  If you like historical fiction:  read:  Widow of the South.  Robert Hicks.  Lots of violence and no sex.  So you probably will have to look hard for it.  I wish I had his vocab:  posterity, uncountable, acquisition, exploitation , credulous, ennui.  These words form such vivid pictures in your mind.  Idiots create turmoil, society jumps on the band wagon.  Boys die for a cause...........or is that things just happen.  Things just happen to good people.  And, there can never be an answer.
                                                      My fur just doesn't happen

No comments:

Post a Comment