Wednesday, April 23, 2014

teacher reads

Man oh man I wish I had a better vocabulary.  What is a corpulent sargent?  Looked that up today and was glad.  Me and the kids had all kinds of different ideas.  They definately were not ennui today.  Starting an m & m activity w/ my kids.  Hope i don't get obsessed.  Last time I did this:  we opened 21 bags :  huge bags.  Graphed , weighed , measured and extrapolated.  Darn it"  we weighed to the 1 gram.  darn things:  10  weighed the same.  but when i weighed 25:  they weighed different from our predictions.  I wrote to M & M in Pennnsylvania.  Told them I had issues.  They had no answer for my issues but :  sent us 6 lbs of M & M's to help my issues.  Reading this young adult book about prostitution, brothels, magic, the 1700's and cuckolded.  Ummmm darn it is so good.  But, having issues about keeping in library.  The true adventures of Nicolo Zen.   I want his vocabulary too.  Well 45 calendar days left and maybe I can read some adult books about brothels and prostitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment