Saturday, April 26, 2014

Oh my.

I just can't believe I am this close.  6 weeks and 25 school days left.   Sitting here and paying bills.  Oh my!  Should be upset.  But that makes me a month closer to retirement.  Went and got 2 cheap pair of plastic glasses.  Oh my.  If I used my insurance it would have been $47 more.  My electric contract is up in a month.  Oh my what happened to the days.  You put your bill in the mail and that was that.  Now I have to "shop" for the cheapest rate and the best plan.  Oh my.  Working on my baby quilt.  Oh my.  2 more to get done.  Can't believe I forgot to make one for one of our sweetest teachers.  She lit up yesterday when I apologized and told her what color it was.  Oh my.  She is just as special as the rest of us.   Called newspaper to renew our prescription.  Oh my.  I mean subscription. When I gave her my email.  I heard a sigh.  Oh my.  We laughed.  mine is felinemiller.   We talked about how nasty and offensive some email names are.  People just have no dignity or modesty.  They are so proud of the vile that comes out of their mouths.  Oh My!  What a sad state of affairs.












No comments:

Post a Comment