Monday, April 14, 2014

starting two new baby quilts.

I was actually missed at work last week.  Still thinking about what the authors said.  You can never be lonely when you read.........Kids loved the books I picked-up.  I'm relieved.  You never know about 14 year olds.  I'm going to put puppies on the quilts.  Wanted to add Cats but George stopped me.  Hum Bug!  I just love shopping for fabric.   More photos from last week.
                                                  My roommate in Austin "Zeke"
                                                                   busted
                                             Monday nite lecture "sally collins"  no piece bigger 1/2inch
                                                      Bad Kitty got my 6th graders to read
                                                Librarian evening event at new Western Museum
These young adult authors take their work very serious.  They are the gate keepers of our youth.  It takes up to a year to get a quality book written and edited.  I haven't read an adult book in years.  I'm reading Nicolo Zen.  Don't let the magic disturb you.  It is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment