Thursday, April 24, 2014

Countable days.

I continue reading my book.  What great vocabulary.  I'm going to have to go online and increase my vocab.  It's never to late.  I wonder why we don't use these marvelous words in our every day language.  Working on puppy quilt.  I know for a baby........way to much stitching but i can't help myself.  Whined and moaned about going to work today.  A teacher walked by talking to a kid about attitude and why I'm always so happy. I have been blessed.  I love my job.  I have a horrible attitude between 6 am and 7 am where I have to wake up; do the routine and get ready for work.  I truly did not want to work today.  George said, but you only have 31 days left.  Then in September when I go to work I'm only working to make my new sewing machine payment.  Once I get to work.  I'm just fine.  It's those big crocodile tears I have every morning when I'm starting my car for work that have been a challenge when I drive  

No comments:

Post a Comment