Friday, April 4, 2014

And, the end result................

Did you know we actually need boys?  Ummmmmm?  A few years back I went to this wild animal park outside of Dallas.  You stay in car and the animals come to you.  You can purchase a bucket of pellets and feed them if you desire.  Well maybe 4 years ago,  right around this time, I went there and got these great photos of baby zebra and giraffe.  There haven't been babies the last two times I went.  Wanted to go during spring break but my fingers hurt from those darn zippers.  So, I contacted them via email.  Yikes! technology.  They told me they did not have baby zebra or giraffe at this time.  They are planning on getting a male zebra at the end of summer.  She also suggested I should visit the park anyway because they have lots of other babies currently.  I thought about it :   Go figure:  and, the result is;  you got to have a boy zebra hanging around to make a baby zebra.
 brand new baby (must be a girl)
               1 day old
 a few days old:  Soon to be a quilt.
made an art quilt of this precious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment